Back from 1st Comp

My fault...I guess that explains the welding them in part. :icon_blush:

I Forgot to say congrats too. Completing the comp yourself and hitting all turn-ins is fantastic. I know what you mean about being tired. Takes me a couple of days to recoup.

Redheart... you are my hero! Just turning in all 4 meats was a big accomplishment in my book. Sorry for stopping by at an inopportune time, but my kids weren't gonna last much longer. They fell asleep in the car on the way home. The wife insisted on dropping by your tent with me. I guess she's into the whole BBQ thing more than she lets on. I would have loved to lend a hand, but... I'm sure you understand. I hope you learned a ton, and don't you dare give up. 90% of success is learning from your mistakes. I hope we didn't distract you too much by stopping by. And I really enjoyed conversing with the back of your head! LOL!

Redheart... you are my hero! Just turning in all 4 meats was a big accomplishment in my book. Sorry for stopping by at an inopportune time, but my kids weren't gonna last much longer. They fell asleep in the car on the way home. The wife insisted on dropping by your tent with me. I guess she's into the whole BBQ thing more than she lets on. I would have loved to lend a hand, but... I'm sure you understand. I hope you learned a ton, and don't you dare give up. 90% of success is learning from your mistakes. I hope we didn't distract you too much by stopping by. And I really enjoyed conversing with the back of your head! LOL!

As I told you on Saturday. I would rather wrangle four meats than the kids. They were very well behaved and cute as a button. Thanks for stopping buy, I appreciated the moral support.
Don't worry I am not giving up. Look out I will be walking soon!

Seriously, you did great. I'd done 2 comps by myself on 1 hour turn-ins, and frankly
it's about all you can do to get the turn-in on time and not burn the meat, etc. You
did great. Hang in there. You've learned LOTS of things; things which can be discussed
but you really dont learn them until you actually do it. The first on is the hardest.

Back