atomic buffalo turds

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
seriously, i use half the pepper so the flavor and heat is more balanced with the smokey goodness of the bacon and the pulled pork. five of us ate 20 of the 30 there. really was hard to stop eating them! :biggrin:

here's a couple more shots:
4jul07-009.jpg

4jul07-017.jpg

that's what i'm talkin about!!

Heck! you're from a place called "Farmersville" that ain't fair, no wonder you can grow some beautiful veggies! :-D I told my wife I want to do that also, she said "STOP THE MADNESS!, homemade sausages, now this?,I haven't told her I want create and preserve my own bbq sauce:twisted:
BTW rick, I haven't had lunch yet, and I'm drooling now...

Heck! you're from a place called "Farmersville" that ain't fair, no wonder you can grow some beautiful veggies! :-D I told my wife I want to do that also, she said "STOP THE MADNESS!, homemade sausages, now this?,I haven't told her I want create and preserve my own bbq sauce:twisted:
BTW rick, I haven't had lunch yet, and I'm drooling now...

stop the madness?

FEED THE GLADNESS!!
:twisted:

don't tell me she eats mcbarfos too!

you live where i should. i would be cooking up some seafood extravaganzas! hahaaa

anyways, most of what's grown here around farmersville, ohio is corn & soybeans, and some hay and wheat. i saw some signs for sweet corn today, so expect some photos of caramelized sweet corn with lamb kebabs tomorrow and jamaican jerked chicken on sunday! :biggrin:

FEED THE GLADNESS!!
:twisted:

don't tell me she eats mcbarfos too!

you live where i should. i would be cooking up some seafood extravaganzas! hahaaa

anyways, most of what's grown here around farmersville, ohio is corn & soybeans, and some hay and wheat. i saw some signs for sweet corn today, so expect some photos of caramelized sweet corn with lamb kebabs tomorrow and jamaican jerked chicken on sunday! :biggrin:[/quote]

no she actually love my que, and hates mickeys! try that corn with mayo, darn good stuff! :p