superbowl most valuable player - 4 eggs

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
plenty of room on the island!

marthashouse.jpg

rtdBBBQcrop.jpg

I think we need to have a little BBQ party. Plenty of room for some trailers and cookers. Plus I'm only 20-30 minutes away.

The food looked awesome!!!!

Awsome!!!!!!!

Nice looking spread....now how do you make the beer bread?

Rick never ceases to amase me. always look forward to his post because I know what will acompany them. Always awesome!

Nice looking spread....now how do you make the beer bread?

Rick, would you mind to share the breakfast omelet
and beer bread recipes ?

Thanks,

DM

the beer bread is a box mix from tastefully simple, and my consultant yvette gerhard would love to help you out with that if you want to try it.
tastefully simple

you just pour in a beer and mix for 30 seconds, then bake at 375 for 50 minutes or so. i used the bountiful beer bread mix with a rolling rock beer in a cast iron skillet.

the omelet was just 6 eggs and about 1/3 cup of half and half wisked up, then poured in a greased cracker barrel cast iron biscuit pan, then add some chopped onion and jamaican firewalk. cook at about 350 till the egg starts to set, then push in some cheddar cheese and sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top.

Holly Cow that looks so darn good.

Hope you enjoyed the game.

I am hungry =)

I think we need to have a little BBQ party. Plenty of room for some trailers and cookers. Plus I'm only 20-30 minutes away.

The food looked awesome!!!!

I'm like 2000 miles away but I still want to come... you don't shoot party crashers do you?

Man, that all looks great. Going to check out your link to the beer bread now. Nice Job!!:wink:

Back