atomic buffalo turds

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
special bacon cement, mon! :biggrin:
just stretch it as you wrap... kinda glues itself together as it comes to room temp, then chill for maximum smoke penetration at the beginning of the cook. use thin bacon, not thick. i didn't flip these abt's... didn't need to. plus the half pepper boat holds all the cream cheese in if they are not flipped.

i've been taking photos of food since around 1985... anyone can take quality photos with a few pointers and basic photography knowledge.

one of these days, i hope to make some money from my two hobby passions; photography and barby q! :cool:

Okay, so I only have to work at it for the next 22 years to get where youa re now. No problem. What camera are you using?

Rod

I like those!!! Love the way you wrapped them and the pork is a nice idea.

I used some Dizzy Pig All Purpose seasoning on some ribs this weekend and shrimp today. I gotta say I don't care for it. There are like 12 different Dizzy rubs, so I'll have to try the Jamaican Fire. I know a lot of people rave about it.

I'll agree, im not a huge fan of Dizzy Pig either. I just don't get their spices. I mean if you taste them, their pretty much bland so i figure if it tastes like that on my finger it will taste like that on my meat. Very nice ABT"s though. Gorgeous!!

Those things look awesome!!!!!! I need to fix me some of those.........great job

Meh, you cheated by cutting them in half. ;) One day I'll get smart and stop coring them whole!

BTW - they look GREAT.

Arlin

What's the exact time & temp in a WSM?
Arlin, ya beat me to it. Ditto mod.

it only works on an egg! :biggrin:

and that's how my peppers grow... see look, you can only see half the pepper
29jun07-005.jpg