Athens or Atlanta contests in August

I might do Atlanta then Kennesaw. Not sure yet.

If there is another event other than Kennesaw you could travel to I'd advise you do that. Kennesaw isn't bad, but it has drifted very far away from being about the teams. Plus an expensive entry and not a great payout. We did it 3 years in a row and will be traveling out of state if we compete that weekend. They are all about the vendors/bands/festival.

Every year it gets bigger, but not for the teams. They keep pushing them further away from turn ins to fit more vendors.

Well, I've decided to grace ya'll northerners with my presence in Athens. :biggrin1:

I've heard great things about this contest from several people, so the online form has been filled out, and it's on the calendar. See you in Athens!

Well, I've decided to grace ya'll northerners with my presence in Athens. :biggrin1:

I've heard great things about this contest from several people, so the online form has been filled out, and it's on the calendar. See you in Athens!

Unfortunately, I'm gonna miss y'all and a lot of other Brethren. We signed up for Atlanta. Too many friends and family able to come 15 minutes down the road to see us than the hour drive to Athens.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna miss y'all and a lot of other Brethren. We signed up for Atlanta. Too many friends and family able to come 15 minutes down the road to see us than the hour drive to Athens.

Well that sucks!

Back