Assassin 48 Ordered

Troy72

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Troy Morris
This is my first post but I've been lurking around here for awhile now. There is nothing I'd rather do than to fire up a grill/smoker. I've been wanting to add to the family and after reading all the comments on here about Assassin grills I pulled the trigger today and ordered one. Just wanted to say thanks for all the information that this board has to offer and like others have said, my wife thanks you all too for helping me spend money.

Welcome to the Brethren and congrats on your purchase of a very nice grill!! Whatcha been cooking on up to this point?

I cook on LGE, UDS (me and my grandson built it), Weber Spirit, custom built revers flow trailer cooker, Vision egg used for tailgating, Blackstone 28 and 17, RiverGrill from Home-depot it's cool to cook on it. Recently I sold my Traeger Texas (really didn't use it).

Troy72, would you mind giving a review of the Assassin 48 once you have it and start using it? I am very interested in it.

Thanks

Absolutely, I will give a review. This will be a long 6 weeks waiting for it to arrive.

Back