Another New Shirley 24x36

Thanks for detailing the special edition upgrades.

Mr Shirley will no doubt be getting lots of inquiries about it!

Beautiful cooker!

Quick question

Would you be able to grill on the 24x36?

I've been reading all the threads about the 24x36 and missed this aspect if it was discussed.I've noticed that other smokers indicate a 'cowboy grill' for steaks, etc.

Thanks

they make a elevated cooking grate as a option and ash tray that replaces the bottom rack and when done grilling slide the grate back in . Paul that is a great looking cooker and one day I will have a 36 model again and enjoy .

Attachments

• 36 Elevated Grill In Th Main.jpg
    36 Elevated Grill In Th Main.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 120
Sweet ride..I mean I would literally hook it up and ride it around my neighborhood...even in the front yards

Quite the beautiful beast right there! And I'm with ya on the huge therm dial - something very satisfying about looking from across the yard or out the window and knowing the temp. And - gotta say - living where you live, with all the truly great fabricators nearby - getting a cooker from Alabama - that's a strong testament right there. Looking forward to seeing more eats off of that beast! :hungry:

Slightly off topic; did you tip Kevin or one of his drivers on delivery? If so how much?

Thanks
Oh crap! I didn't even think about it. I did offer bottled water and sodas. Are we supposed to tip? Usually they come on a 18 wheeler by a big corporation. This was my first delivery of this type.

Mine was easy. Just pull off to side of road and pull into garage. 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back