Another Hunsaker Practice Sunday (Ribs & Chicken)

Great cook!!...My Hunsaker therm and 2nd top grate therm had a lot of difference starting out but later on there was @4 degrees difference .....

Great cook!!...My Hunsaker therm and 2nd top grate therm had a lot of difference starting out but later on there was @4 degrees difference .....
I haven't checked in awhile but I found the grate temp was 5 to 10 hotter than the exhaust therm, the exhaust therm is adjustable. Purchased a Thermoworks Smoke back in Jan when they had a 15% off sale, haven't even pulled it out of the box yet. Just read the exhaust therm and use the Thermapen to check temps.

And here is one of the two big 27lb wagyu's I have hilariously trying to fit into the drum.....:-D
LP5DZVZl.jpg

Examples like this are stark realities of why I sucked in KCBS competitions. Beautiful stuff man!:thumb:

damn kid chicken and ribs look like money , before you use all that heavenly protein on pizza I will take a plate please and some pickles : - )

I don't recall if someone asked you this already, but does the food taste any different coming off the drums then it did on the Backwoods? I hear that's one of the other main reasons people like the drums.

Yur plate of goodies for the pizza, I've used all except the pickles. I use my homemade sauerkraut though, now I'll try my garden pickles. Can't beat homemade pizza!

Back