THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That thing is a beauty, love the door, SS drum and whoever did your swing grate looks like they really knew what they were doing :thumb::thumb::thumb:

That thing is a beauty, love the door, SS drum and whoever did your swing grate looks like they really knew what they were doing :thumb::thumb::thumb:

That's what I thought too. I'm sure the C.A.D you posted helped.

IMG_9999_zpszxcdtapc.jpg

Oh oh Jim, you may have a challenger for best looking drum. Great setup Ted. :thumb:

Dang, i can't see your chicken picks. I bet it was awesome. I have dubbed this "the best dang chicken you've ever had"

Ive yet to cook for someone who would disagree. If the thing only cooked chicken it would be worth having it.

Oh oh Jim, you may have a challenger for best looking drum. Great setup Ted. :thumb: What about me? :tsk:

If the thing only cooked chicken it would be worth having it.
I'd almost say that "if" for how it does ribs and everything else. They don't call it the 007 for nothing! :heh:

Back