American Badass Grills

I'll be taking mine down to Fredericksburg camping Memorial Day weekend again......
Fredericksburg Crawfish Festival.......

http://www.fbgjaycees.com/crawfish-festival.html

mMvMhuil.jpg

ZnAT9oVl.jpg

abvBLnel.jpg

Excited to hear from someone who has seen/touched/used one. Interested in the quality and how it cooks. Looks like something I could us "All Summer Long"! Grilling up some "Cowboy" steaks! Because...you know...for "...all the right reasons..."

Excited to hear from someone who has seen/touched/used one. Interested in the quality and how it cooks. Looks like something I could us "All Summer Long"! Grilling up some "Cowboy" steaks! Because...you know...for "...all the right reasons..."

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246110

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249064

I've done Burgers on it a few times and Shish KBobs- like in camping pic- a few times - I Like It. One of these days I'm gonna try 2 Beer Can Chickens on it. I didn't get the chip tray - may have to get one.

Last edited:
Showed Bobby all your comments yesterday. Had a few good hahaha's. Let me clear up a couple myths, first, the grill was branded Bad Ass, yes he owns the brand, the beer was branded, the logo Made in Detroit was branded, all for a good reason, to put people to work.No he does not own a chain of bbq joints, He goes to the Wood Shop because because in our town we don't care how famous you are, we leave you alone. Sometimes its hard to walk past Bob Segar and Bobby just sittin eaten dinner without a jaw dropping experience. But thats common in our town of less than 800. He gives and gives to our community, Spray parks for the kids, disabled children and vets, and yes he will help the old lady across the street. In the evening we all sit out and listen to him practice as it travels through the woods. Every now and then you can here Hank given a belt that will send chills through your spine and a tear in your eye. The grill, well its used by us locals up at our Nations largest outdoor amputheater Pine Knob, or DTE for you younger folk as a pre concert sit by your truck and eat. All the money from that grill endorsement goes to charity. So those are the facts, I wish you all well,

Showed Bobby all your comments yesterday. Had a few good hahaha's. Let me clear up a couple myths, first, the grill was branded Bad Ass, yes he owns the brand, the beer was branded, the logo Made in Detroit was branded, all for a good reason, to put people to work.No he does not own a chain of bbq joints, He goes to the Wood Shop because because in our town we don't care how famous you are, we leave you alone. Sometimes its hard to walk past Bob Segar and Bobby just sittin eaten dinner without a jaw dropping experience. But thats common in our town of less than 800. He gives and gives to our community, Spray parks for the kids, disabled children and vets, and yes he will help the old lady across the street. In the evening we all sit out and listen to him practice as it travels through the woods. Every now and then you can here Hank given a belt that will send chills through your spine and a tear in your eye. The grill, well its used by us locals up at our Nations largest outdoor amputheater Pine Knob, or DTE for you younger folk as a pre concert sit by your truck and eat. All the money from that grill endorsement goes to charity. So those are the facts, I wish you all well,

As a native of Detroit with a great love for the town, I say bravo, sirrah. Bravo.

I got Ribs leftover from Yesterday so I decided to Fire Up the Baby grill for some Jalopeno and Cheddar Sausage to go with.......

s573vT9l.jpg

Last edited:
Back