THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OutlawSwine

is one Smokin' Farker
I wanted to put this out there and gauge how much interest this would draw.

Would you guys be interested in putting together a bash for the Southeast Brethren? I'm thinking maybe Spring of next year. That would give us plenty of time to find a location, get scheduled, planning, etc.

We can plan it around a central location for whoever will be attending (AL, GA, MS, TN, KY, etc). I am in Central AL, but we could host it anywhere.

Let me know who would be interested and we can look at putting something together.

Im in Alabaster and I would be interested as long it doesnt fall on a Saturday I have to work
Let me know if this happens or if you need any assistance

I'm in Woodstock GA I will help out also just let me know.

That sounds great. You might check with Tannehill State Park about the Scout campgrounds. It is large, flat and has water, power and toilet facilities.

well

I wanted to put this out there and gauge how much interest this would draw.

Would you guys be interested in putting together a bash for the Southeast Brethren? I'm thinking maybe Spring of next year. That would give us plenty of time to find a location, get scheduled, planning, etc.

We can plan it around a central location for whoever will be attending (AL, GA, MS, TN, KY, etc). I am in Central AL, but we could host it anywhere.

Let me know who would be interested and we can look at putting something together.

This would be better if you explained so a newbie would know whats going on ,or expected, whats involved throwing one and even if newbies are invited. Just saying...

This would be better if you explained so a newbie would know whats going on ,or expected, whats involved throwing one and even if newbies are invited. Just saying...

Yes, newbies are invited. Heck everyone is invited!! Southeast or not.

It's just a big get together of the folks on the forum. We get together cook food, eat til we explode and tell lies. :-D

Very informal. Just get together and have a good time. Show off your pitmaster skills, learn new tricks, make some new friends and showcase some recipes.

I spoke with the folks at Tannehill and they will be more than accommodating in letting us get together there.
I have a few more places to contact also. Once we figure out how many folks will be coming and where they will be coming from, I can get it nailed down better.

Back