THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You nailed it, Mike! I will not be showing my wife this post...honestly, we both forgot.

I'm going to take her out for dinner, and away from the kids for a few hours.

Thanks folks. We wondered how crowded the Texas Roadhouse was, and for sure would not have been as good.

Mike.... and? :wink:

Susan. Those little napkins under our glass of champagne are 42+ years old. Not sure how many she has left.

So..... after she cooked dinner .... who cleaned up ? very nice !!! :-D

I’m a bad person, it takes me a long time to clean up my grill and put it away :twisted:

Lovely table bro.

It’s all her. I don’t know why she wanted to bring out dishes and silver that need hand washed though.

Last edited:
Nicely done Mike. Cooked to Perfection. We generally ignore Valentine Day. My son did cook Mushroom Risotto that was fantastic and I bought some belated Roses today. I buy fresh flowers all the time- the ones I get are good for 2 weeks as long as I keep the water fresh

Back