THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
I placed an order for some Q Salt and Harvest Brine a while back, and was pleasantly surprised to receive a "To All the Ribs I've Rubbed Before" sampler...which I've yet to use but it's quite tasty.

Anyhow, I dry brined some chicken breasts with the Harvest Brine and ended up throwing them in the sous vide, because the weather here has sucked lately and life has happened. I ended up pan searing a couple, and leaving the others in the bags for later use. Then......they disappeared.

Turns out my wife was a big fan, she cubed up the breasts and put them on salads....and then something unprecedented happened...........she requested something I made.......again.

So tonight I threw a few more in a bag with Harvest Brine, and with the nicer weather I hope to grill these, but having tasted they last batch, even the un-seared ones taken straight from the vac bag...it does elevate an otherwise bland and boring piece of meat. :thumb:

Sudsandswine....
Thanks for such a great testimonial!

While I can’t promise to make everyone’s wife/spouse happy (including my own), I can guarantee that Harvest Brine will make chicken (or pork or turkey) taste better.

Back