Havest brine chicken

fvrdfshrmn

Found some matches.
So I have used Harvest Brine one other time on Thanksgiving Turkey. Was a fantastic result. Yesterday I put two chickens in refrigerator with Harvest Brine. A strange thing happen. Hope I attached file correctly. One chicken was wrapped loosely with the external wrap of the two chicken package. Not sure why I even did this but I think it had a better result. Both were put in to gallon bags. The one on the right had a lot of extra fluid in the bag. I took them out today and put in fridge uncovered. That is when I snapped this pic. Worried I didn't get much re-uptake of the brine liquid on the unwrapped one. Not a big deal. Just a curious thing.

Attachments

• harvest brine chix.jpg
    harvest brine chix.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 106
Seems odd.

Maybe Steve will pop in seeing as how he is the resident harvest brine pro now.

hmm not sure what's going on. too bad John isn't around anymore as he invented the product.

so you put both birds into gallon bags but one was also wrapped in the packaging? how much harvest brine did you use? it doesn't like like much of a coating

here's what I do for dry brine, it's a three day process. liberally sprinkle harvest brine on the skin and cover with plastic wrap. it should be wrapped tight to the surface. give it two days and then take wrap off and let air dry overnight.

Back