A Day Off in the 505 - w/ Pr0n!

It's pretty good. Reasonably big chunks. I've been using it for a while, but I do prefer the El Diablo charcoal when I can get it (haven't seen it at Costco since summer/early fall).
Everything looks fabulous, as usual :thumb:

I think I saw El Diablo @ Shamrock warehouse before Christmas, I need to make a run there soon so I'll check it out. I know I bought it there before...

I'm trying to figure out how you don't weigh 4 million pounds. All that looks fanfarkingtastic, and Tony & Maribel's beans are one of my favorite things on this planet. Great work all around, and those pistachios in particular have me intrigued! :hungry: Hope you've been having a great weekend - sure looks like it!

I think I saw El Diablo @ Shamrock warehouse before Christmas, I need to make a run there soon so I'll check it out. I know I bought it there before...

I bought them out of their big bags of mesquite charcoal... last week, all they had was a bag held together by tape and prayers. I declined.

I'm trying to figure out how you don't weigh 4 million pounds. All that looks fanfarkingtastic, and Tony & Maribel's beans are one of my favorite things on this planet.

I now weigh 1.5 million pounds (or so it seems), but I'm working on it. Don't get out as much as I used to when actually flying 3-4-5 times per week, and CV-19 sure hasn't helped me stay active. I do try to row on our Hydrow 3-4 times per week. Can't wait to get back up into those mountains to hike on the weekends.

I blame you for my need for Tony & Maribel's beans... but that's a good thing.

Dammitboy!

This is music to my eyes.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Ribs were a hit with the fam.

sSX5w5Hl.jpg

CINCHOUSE whipped up some slaw and cornbread.

GrJAAgAl.jpg

You can tell which one I liked better.

Munchkin cleaned her plate... didn't ask for sauce for her ribs, and didn't claim that anything was "too spicy." That's a win in my book!

Y'all please be safe. Thanks for coming along for our adventures today.

Kick some tail this week.

Back