A Cook in the Judges Tent, Gadsden, AL 4-10-21

samappleton

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Sam Appleton
As a cook have you ever wondered what actually goes on in the judges tent? Here is your chance to see everything first hand.:clap2:

This year in Gadsden, AL, at the Smoke on the Falls Contest on April 10, 2021 we are inviting 8 cooks (pro or by) to help with turn-in and grazing (left-overs).

You will get to see "behind the judge curtain". You will assist at the grazing tables as well help with turn-in. You will be able to witness the judging process first hand. (The grazing table is where all of the contest left overs go)

The rules are simple, your team can not be competing in the current contest (Gadsden - Smoke on the Falls).

We have done this several times in past years and have gotten really good feed back from those that participated.

To be one of the select 8 simply private msg me here to work out the details.

We have to receive your response by April 5, 2021

Sam and Janet Appleton
KCBS Reps.

Did KCBS amend the Emergency Procedures they mandated due to COVID? A grazing table was permitted at the last two comps I judged.

Did KCBS amend the Emergency Procedures they mandated due to COVID? A grazing table was permitted at the last two comps I judged.

I have not seen a grazing table at any contests this year, so I cant speak to your experience.

HOWEVER:

Per our latest Rep advisory

Covid Protocols: A motion was made and passed to[FONT=&quot] Suspend The KCBS COVID Procedures for all outside activities however, all policies concerning judging and all team meetings and awards ceremonies held indoors shall remain in effect.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cooks are not required to sanitize boxes at turn-in.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If local requirements are stronger than ours, we must follow those guidelines as well.[/FONT]

A Cook in the Judges Tent, Gadsden, AL 4-10-21 - expired

Offer removed.
I am very surprised to not have gotten any responses here this time.
Hopefully next time...

Smokem if you got em.
Sam

As a cook have you ever wondered what actually goes on in the judges tent? Here is your chance to see everything first hand.:clap2:

This year in Gadsden, AL, at the Smoke on the Falls Contest on April 10, 2021 we are inviting 8 cooks (pro or by) to help with turn-in and grazing (left-overs).

You will get to see "behind the judge curtain". You will assist at the grazing tables as well help with turn-in. You will be able to witness the judging process first hand. (The grazing table is where all of the contest left overs go)

The rules are simple, your team can not be competing in the current contest (Gadsden - Smoke on the Falls).

We have done this several times in past years and have gotten really good feed back from those that participated.

To be one of the select 8 simply private msg me here to work out the details.

We have to receive your response by April 5, 2021

Sam and Janet Appleton
KCBS Reps.

I have not seen a grazing table at any contests this year, so I cant speak to your experience.

HOWEVER:

Per our latest Rep advisory

Covid Protocols: A motion was made and passed to[FONT=&quot] Suspend The KCBS COVID Procedures for all outside activities however, all policies concerning judging and all team meetings and awards ceremonies held indoors shall remain in effect.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cooks are not required to sanitize boxes at turn-in.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If local requirements are stronger than ours, we must follow those guidelines as well.[/FONT]

Oops, I had a typo in my first post. It should have read "A grazing table was NOT permitted at the last two comps I judged"

Back