THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So you are the evil twin:razz:

:laugh::laugh: Could be! :twisted: :mrgreen:

If you are indeed the evil twin you'll be my first call if and when I start my downward spiral. :twisted: But if not, I'll be content with one or two of those enchiladas. :hungry:

Some fancy cooking and picture taking there Jeanie - that looks amazing!

If you are indeed the evil twin you'll be my first call if and when I start my downward spiral. :twisted: But if not, I'll be content with one or two of those enchiladas. :hungry:

Some fancy cooking and picture taking there Jeanie - that looks amazing!

:laugh::laugh: Thanks Greg! :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I haven't been here long, but I'm convinced you could cook an anaconda in the middle of the Amazon on a flat rock by moonlight using nothing more than a magnifying glass to heat up the rock.

This was my smallest cook on the Blackstone. I've made shrimp and grits and onion smash burgers so far. I like the way this thing cooks. :)

Thanks for looking!

Any pics of your onion smash burgers cook? Looking at getting a blackstone and that is one of the main reasons is smash burgers and sauteed onions, in addition to many other outdoor cooking options as well.

I haven't been here long, but I'm convinced you could cook an anaconda in the middle of the Amazon on a flat rock by moonlight using nothing more than a magnifying glass to heat up the rock.
Very kind of you, thank you bodog! :grin:

Oh yeah! That looks fantastic!
Thanks Buccs! :mrgreen:

Any pics of your onion smash burgers cook? Looking at getting a blackstone and that is one of the main reasons is smash burgers and sauteed onions, in addition to many other outdoor cooking options as well.

Onion smash burgers were my first cook... I loved them!
Here is the link and a photo.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213928

8fd8eb35-1350-46d3-8521-6706b735726c_zps1amqvit6.jpg

My second cook was shrimp and cheesy grit cakes...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213713

3872f9de-ab76-4ca2-ac56-6860c7cb1e7b_zpsvx5u53mh.jpg

I'm really enjoying this Blackstone! :grin:

I think I am out of words to describe your cooks. Uhhh.

Thanks Marty!! :grin:

Cowgirl
I'm a little late on the draw this time but I have been real busy as of late and not on the forum very much. With that said, the food looks outstanding as always sister. You have been really killing it with new griddle. However we all knew that would be case. Again, excellent cook sister and sorry for the late response. :hail: :thumb:

Back