A Bacon, Garlic, Scallion, Pepperjack Pull Bread

Bacon, garlic, scallions and pepper jack bread bathed in some hickory smoke has got to be heavenly. :icon_smile_tongue:

As a rule I don't eat bread, but I'm telling you right now I'd fight off a grizzly bear for that!

Gotta save this idea for when I go off the rails eating again, and that time may have moved up a little sooner because of this! :whoo: I could see that working great for parties...well, wait a minute - that'd mean I'd have to share...nevermind! :hungry:

Very creative Jeanie!

Been too hot to have much of an appetite lately, I'm on a liquid diet.... ice water!

Looks great Jeanie. I'd love to try it, but I would be the only one that ate it (wife doesn't do bread much), and that wouldn't be good for my girlish figure... :eek:

tumblr_m9e85mctOn1r2zxn0.gifc200_zpsmy0muecz.gif

pull%20bread%20050res_zpsryzdvtxv.jpg

Thank you George and Moose! :grin:

Cowgirl you're food makes me want to cook all day!
Thank you OferL, very kind of you!

Jeanie, I have no words for this! WOW! Your posts are like never ending gifts that keep the rest of us busy imitating, and eating well.
Thanks so much Josh! I can say the same about your cooks. This whole forum is a great place to share ideas. My "must-try" cooking list gathered from the Brethren is a mile long. :-D

Thanks again everybody!

Cowgirl, you raise the bar every time you post a cook. :thumb:

Thanks so much Piney, very kind of you to say! :)

Just in case you missed it, Jeanie, we have a Throwdown running right now that this would be an ideal entry for: "Make it Better with Bacon":

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233551

We're really short on entries on this one, perhaps you could make a "charity" entry?

:mrgreen:

I've never entered a TD..... wouldn't have a chance. I'm a backyard hack!
Thanks for the info though Moose. :thumb: :grin:

Back