THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bacon, garlic, scallions and pepper jack bread bathed in some hickory smoke has got to be heavenly. :icon_smile_tongue:

As a rule I don't eat bread, but I'm telling you right now I'd fight off a grizzly bear for that!

Gotta save this idea for when I go off the rails eating again, and that time may have moved up a little sooner because of this! :whoo: I could see that working great for parties...well, wait a minute - that'd mean I'd have to share...nevermind! :hungry:

Very creative Jeanie!

Been too hot to have much of an appetite lately, I'm on a liquid diet.... ice water!

Looks great Jeanie. I'd love to try it, but I would be the only one that ate it (wife doesn't do bread much), and that wouldn't be good for my girlish figure... :eek:

tumblr_m9e85mctOn1r2zxn0.gifc200_zpsmy0muecz.gif

pull%20bread%20050res_zpsryzdvtxv.jpg

Thank you George and Moose! :grin:

Cowgirl you're food makes me want to cook all day!
Thank you OferL, very kind of you!

Jeanie, I have no words for this! WOW! Your posts are like never ending gifts that keep the rest of us busy imitating, and eating well.
Thanks so much Josh! I can say the same about your cooks. This whole forum is a great place to share ideas. My "must-try" cooking list gathered from the Brethren is a mile long. :-D

Thanks again everybody!

Cowgirl, you raise the bar every time you post a cook. :thumb:

Thanks so much Piney, very kind of you to say! :)

Just in case you missed it, Jeanie, we have a Throwdown running right now that this would be an ideal entry for: "Make it Better with Bacon":

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233551

We're really short on entries on this one, perhaps you could make a "charity" entry?

:mrgreen:

I've never entered a TD..... wouldn't have a chance. I'm a backyard hack!
Thanks for the info though Moose. :thumb: :grin:

Back