48 Hour Deal on Spitjack Brisket Knife

Swine Spectator

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
David
From my inbox - deal of the day:

The new SpitJack Chef Series knives take things up to a whole new level...

This is NOT the ordinary slicer that you throw in your drawer. This is the one you will use to carve the holiday roast or bring with you to a BBQ competition. Made for the home chef who wants a cut above.

With its' ergonomic riveted handle and high-quality steel, you will SEE the difference when you first open the box. You will FEEL the difference that this knife makes once it’s in your hands, and again when you are carving meat.

This knife has a "Granton" or “scalloped” edge that helps keep the meat from sticking to the blade while slicing. Packaged in a custom box (that also is great for storage), this knife makes a great gift for the one who carves the roasts or an aspiring chef.

The list price on this knife is $39.99. Our everyday discounted price is $26.87.

To help us welcome this new product, we want to give you, our Special Offers Club members, 25% OFF for the next 48 hours!

Your final price including Amazon Prime free shipping and delivery is $20.15

Grab your coupon code below and click the button below to be taken right to Amazon where you can claim 25% OFF.

Enter Coupon Code at Checkout on Amazon:

25BCFKW2

Does anyone use one of these? I have been wanting to get a good slicing knife...

I bought a Dexter slicer that Chud links to in the description of all of his videos. I've had non serrated slicers and they have never seemed to work as well for me. That Dexter is the best one I have personally used.

Looks like a nice deal, but I already have a slicer that size and never use it. I'm too used to my 14" even if I don't need one that long.

I bought a Dexter slicer that Chud links to in the description of all of his videos. I've had non serrated slicers and they have never seemed to work as well for me. That Dexter is the best one I have personally used.
agreed but when I bought mine I got the 14-in one so it's like a freaking mini serrated sword but it works fantastic

Delivered in less then 24 hours.

Nice grip, weight and balance in the hand. We’ll see how she cuts!

Thanks again for helping to spend my $. :thumb:

Attachments

• C0D1F81E-F233-44E6-8706-985B27E3B125.jpg
    C0D1F81E-F233-44E6-8706-985B27E3B125.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 4FF17A61-38D1-41A5-8AF5-12709BD3AC68.jpg
    4FF17A61-38D1-41A5-8AF5-12709BD3AC68.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 81
Back