Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 3rd Annual Main Street BBQ & Bluesfest, Washington, MO - April 15 & 16, 2011

anybody in tomorrow eve<thurs>doing dinner approx 7-8 before the storm

I have boy scouts with the young one

or i would be in for it

on 5th street there is an place called basket case they have an all you can eat craw fish boil on thr night

Hey Dennis,
If you wanna get a bite, there is great Mexican in town as well. Los Cabos. Hwy 100 and High Street. Shoot me a message or call my cell. I'll PM you.

dinner tonight between 7 and 8 jeff i call later between 2-3,if any one interested we can post after 3 where.....could be a night mare setting up tomorrow

Just saw on weather.com
Occasional thunderstorms - possibly severe in the afternoon. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 66F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Dennis, I think the hail is following you.
I was so hoping for no wind.......

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Wish they would allow setup before 10:00am. I can use all the time I can get on Friday mornings to setup by myself. Hayden will be joining me after school just in time for Kids Q!

I wonder how many hundred pound bags of sand we can get into the truck to keep the popup strapped down.

Fantastic.

dinner tonight between 7 and 8 jeff i call later between 2-3,if any one interested we can post after 3 where.....could be a night mare setting up tomorrow

I agree. Closer to 8 will work better for me. I'm gonna try and get my trailer dropped tonight, and dropm off my catering trailer for the boy scouts to use tomorrow.

If there was ever a weekend to have a trailer and an insulated cooker, this was it! What cr*ppy weather! Not that I'm complaining.....:rolleyes:

Congrats to all who walked - tough crowd and even tougher weather!! That wind was rediculous on Sat morning!! Lots of fun and a well ran comp - enjoyed it a lot!!

Back