30 min meal. Cowgirl inspired

mattmountz94

Babbling Farker
30min throwdown going on.i thought long and hard for this one and knew I needed to cook something that had minimal prep. Decided to make a country boil. Went with shrimp, clams, sausage, potatoes,corn,onion.

Here is most of the ingredients and I screen shot my phone so you could see the time. First thing I did was cut the potatoes, sausage and corn.This took 3mins. I took them out to my pot of boiling water and tossed them in. Let them cook for 10mins.

While they were going I went back inside and cut the corn and cleaned the clams. Then put both of them in the pot and let that go for another 8mins. I then put the shrimp in and let it go for another 6mins.

Picked just big enough pot. I made a mad dash for it inside as my wife my screaming not to spill any juice on the carpet. Made it safe. Quick dumped it out and plated as fast as I could. In the end I missed the buzzer by a minute.

It was a delicious 30minute meal.

Looks delicious as well.
Slather it in butter

Thanks everyone! It was yummy. Next time going to add the clams just maybe a minute sooner. They could of cooked a tad longer to my liking.

Back