Cooking Class 3 Eyz BBQ & Left Coast Q - March 8-9 in Banning, CA

I can't even begin to tell you how bad ass that class was. If they didn't tell 100% of what they do, they gave us 99%. That class was the real deal. 2 action packed days of gold nuggets and a bunch of free chit. Huge thank you to Matt, Moe, and James from Leftcoast Q and Dan and Chris from 3 Eyz. I also won a Grizzly 16 cooler so thank you to Grizzly for that!

Ryan, I'm really glad we were able to get this done and you got what you wanted out of the class. AWESOME weekend for everyone, us included! Great to meet people and put names to Brethern handles. It was a huge success, we had folks from all over the US, and Canada attending.

Hope everyone had as much fun as we had. Matt, Mo, and James are first class competitors and friends! We spent some time with them, and have a few ideas were tossing around for the future, more on that later.....

All I can say is WOW what a class. Matt Moe and James as usual you guys are the best and it was great seeing you again. Dan and Chris what a pleasure it was to meet and learn from you guys. This class was such a great class to get my fire burning again. No hold barred that's the truth. I learned so much new stuff I'm excited to get the BBQ season going. And for this I owe all of you a big thanks. See you on the BBQ trail.

All I can say is WOW on the reviews. Thanks guys, we gave it our all. So very happy that you liked it.

Now back to my coffee, dayum I'm beat...

Awesome job on the class guys! It was great to meet Dan and Chris, thanks for coming out to CA to teach! Hope to see you guys out on the trail this year.. Ya'll and the Left Coast Boys are CLASS ACTS!

Huge thanks to the class sponsors for all the goodies, especially Annella from SRF for coming out and also for giving out shirts and briskets, that was awesome!

Thank you all for the kind words and for coming out to the class..We tried our best to give you all the info we could and we wish you all the best of luck..thanks again!

Back