28lb Brisket at RD!! Can't Not Buy It Right?! (pics of the monster inside)

I've seen every Supernatural episode so that makes me an expert. I believe your brisket is possessed and/or possibly from an alternate universe of giants.

Im not surprised it tried to steal the car. Ive heard after they get 25 lbs they start to act out.

Next thing you know the thing is gonna have an account with the brethren and posting to twitter.

Sorry but this for some reason to me has been a very entertaining thread :clap2:
:clap2:
:clap2::laugh::thumb:

Things might be turning bad already :doh:. Came home and that big son of a B!^&* snagged my scotch to drink and my tablet to read about itself on the Brethren............This might end badly :crazy:

Why that SOB....It ought to be cooked RIGHT NOW to show it who's boss.
Bring that sumbitch down to Floriduh,and I'll teach it a lesson.
Uhmm,bring the scotch too,if ya don't mind,Heh Heh.

On thing this thread taught me, other than this dude's awesome, is that this dude also has far too much time on his hands. :razz:

Awesome.

Totally agree with letting it wet age for awhile. You'll need some time to build up confidence, stretch, pep talk the smoker. These things can't be rushed ! :-D Sorry it seems to be taking on a life of crime though.... Do your best.... LOL..

You def. get the medal. I ain't never seen one that big. Good God man... :second::nerd:

Regards,

Kevin

Go hot and fast and it should only take a week and a half to get to probe tender.

Ha! :becky:

I will be quite interested to see how long probe tender takes as going larger doesn't always mean it will scale in time of cook equally. But thickness is a factor in adding time so we shall see. The 22lber I cooked was actually at a contest where I had a 16lber and they finished only about 30mins different.

I'm about 100% certain that when I do cook it it will be on my Shirley and I'll go my normal route of running 325-250 which typically takes 6-7hrs for most briskets. Who knows about this one. I don't plan on trimming much on this beast when I do cook so it will be about full weight when cooked.

Though as I type this it could still be planning against me and trying to escape or drinking more of my booze and sitting on the couch.................

Back