THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About 4 weeks out..... I'm bringing Zuppa Toscana for Friday night, hopefully Woody will allow me to use his fryer base to heat it up. I'm going to try something for the first time on Saturday, Char Siu Chicken Wings and/or Legs. I'll also have an assortment of liquor that was leftover from the Royal!

What's everybody else bringing???

I'll have the Ugly Cheese Bucket and a variety of cheeses along with a really great Apple Pie (like your granny never made) and I'll think of something else to bring. I've already been on Erma's case about the trouble she'll be in if she's not there :roll:.

Where is that vile scallywag MacRae?

As you know, he doesnt hang out here anymore but he and Jean will be at the
bash for sure. The real question is why don't you haul your worthess arse up here?

As for me, I will be cooking garbage and corned beef hash for breakfast and pig candy for snacking. Not sure yet what I will be cooking for meals.

Thinking some farkers spent all their bail money on Scotch and cigars (and Spam).

Back