2015 Memphis in May WCBCC Thread

Huge condolences to Neil from Too Sauced To Pork who lost his home to a fire yesterday :( Most importantly, everyone is reportedly safe and the most important possessions were saved. Best wishes to a great guy as his family works on getting their feet back on the ground. Word is, he's still coming down for BBQfest (how's that for dedication) so everyone should be able to see him at the annual TSTP mixer. :thumbup:

See you Thursday afternoon. I saw Randy from Serial Grillers at a contest this past weekend. I think they are ready. He was already practicing tequila...

LOL! Mark I have you +1 and just let me know if you need more. See ya thursday. May be walking the park after lunch for an hour or two but I'll be behind the bar around dinner time with my better half.

• Thanks
Reactions: QN
Matt

We will try to make it out Tuesday or Wednesday morning before the place goes wild

We will be doing the Kingsford tour Thursday from 2-4 so the mixer is out for us.

Mike

Matt

We will try to make it out Tuesday or Wednesday morning before the place goes wild

We will be doing the Kingsford tour Thursday from 2-4 so the mixer is out for us.

Mike

Sounds good! Will be setting up light/sound and final booth decor Wed AM but should have essentials up and running. Sponsors landing around 5:30 for their dinner. Look forward to seeing you guys!

Don't want to jinx it as it's still EARLY, but weather is shaping up fairly nice so far... Load in may be a bit sloppy, but I'll take it as long as we have good clear days for the fest itself....

Screen%20shot%202015-05-06%20at%2010.53.20%20AM.png

For kicks... here is our bar inventory for the fest:
• 16 Kegs Lagunitas Daytime
• 8 Kegs Lagunitas IPA
• 8 Cases Vox Vodka (6x1.75L)
• 5 Cases Jim Beam Kentucky Fire Cinnamon Whiskey (12x750ml)
• 3 Cases Jim Beam Black 8yr Aged Bourbon (12x750ml)
• 2 Cases Devils Cut Whiskey (12x750ml)
• 1250 Jello Shots
• 1000 "Rummy Bear" cups

Thank God for locking storage :razz:

The Kalamazoo Pit Posse will be there cooking under Firehouse 5! If we can hang our Brethren Flag we will so come by and say hi!

I ll be there thursday at 4 pm for the BBQ Brethen Mixer, Ill pm Matt to get my name on the list.

The family and I are going to try and make it up on Saturday to spend the day. I am meeting a guy Thursday to take delivery on a MMS-72XC so maybe I can be up and smoking with everybody in '16!!

I ll be there thursday at 4 pm for the BBQ Brethen Mixer, Ill pm Matt to get my name on the list.

Neil / Too Sauced to Pork are the guys hosting the mixer! Definitely drop a line to him instead of me. We're a few doors down but not hosting that great party.

Back