2015 Memphis in May WCBCC Thread

The family and I are going to try and make it up on Saturday to spend the day. I am meeting a guy Thursday to take delivery on a MMS-72XC so maybe I can be up and smoking with everybody in '16!!

Where are you going to park the trailer and smoker?

Anyone ready for a cold beer and a hot slab of ribs?

11144989_928716023816791_5298396120706725944_n.jpg

Snapped this evening

I am. No rain? Nice sunset! See you Thursday.

Nope, yesterday was gorgous! Looks like we're in the clear now till sometime Thursday evening. Friday and Saturday look to be pretty dicey at times with 1-2" of rain expected

These things happen I suppose! Fingers crossed it breaks up a bit as the week progresses.

Shoot me a text when you're planning on coming by Thursday. WE've got the Choose901 crew coming by to broadcast from the booth a bit around lunch.

After that we'll be loading a keg and some bourbon into the cart and doing a "Tent Crawl" through a 6-8 booths around the park pouring pints and saying hey to friends. Already planning on stops at TSTP, Fat Burners, and Team Canada... if anyone else wants us to drop by, post up with your team/tent!:thumb:

ANyone else still reeling?

Was good to see you Mark/QN, Woody/Greg, Neil/TSTP, Mario, and everone else... I still owe Michael/RealBigDog $90 for the Wednesday passes. I've messaged ya on Facebook. Just shoot me a paypal account or mail address to send a check to, whichever works best. Thanks again buddy.

We've decided to take 2 weeks off before our next team meeting :)

Was good to see you Mark/QN, Woody/Greg, Neil/TSTP, Mario, and everone else... I still owe Michael/RealBigDog $90 for the Wednesday passes. I've messaged ya on Facebook. Just shoot me a paypal account or mail address to send a check to, whichever works best. Thanks again buddy.

We've decided to take 2 weeks off before our next team meeting :)

Thanks again for all the hospitality at the saucepects. Great to see you and TSTP (Neil, Frank, et al). Very happy to see my friends Serial Grillers take 1st in ribs this year. They have been at it a long time and deserved the win. Thanks to Sweet Swine O' Mine for the sauce(s).

I still owe Michael/RealBigDog $90 for the Wednesday passes. I've messaged ya on Facebook. Just shoot me a paypal account or mail address to send a check to, whichever works best. Thanks again buddy.
:)

Glad you could use them we always get extra, 2016 likely will not be an option...

It will be a very big and exciting year for us...

Glad you could use them we always get extra, 2016 likely will not be an option...

It will be a very big and exciting year for us...

Uh oh... now I'm curious what you guys have in the wings. I'll follow along on Facebook to see what happens. Either way congrats and good luck!

And I'm serious about shooting over the cash! Lemme know how :biggrin1:

Back