2 Smokers I REALLY Want!

In an ideal world, we'll all have an offset/Shirley, insulated cabinet GF, kamado, UDS/PBC, Weber, quality gasser and a griddle. Pizza oven, and Santa Maria grill and I'll be in paradise. I wonder if I've left any. Unfortunately I'm not even half way

In an ideal world, we'll all have an offset/Shirley, insulated cabinet GF, kamado, UDS/PBC, Weber, quality gasser and a griddle. Pizza oven, and Santa Maria grill and I'll be in paradise. I wonder if I've left any. Unfortunately I'm not even half way

Sounds like me! Only I want that in one smoker.

Muscrat:
iptvNl4l.jpg

Johnson T Pit:
IAj4Vasl.jpg

My 1 of 2 O.C. Smokehouse:

Iv98FpXl.jpg

Assassin Grill

eV9hd9cl.jpg

Pint:
MdbTOORl.png

My Beloved BoomShuckaLucka:
9hGNbW0l.jpg

My Fire Pit Grill:
zf9YxRMl.jpg

Last edited:
Still NEEDING The Assassin Grill, The Muscrat, The Pint and the T Pit.........so 7 Pits I Really Want.........
I'll always have a Weber Kettle and a Gasser - those are Bare Necessities so they don't count.

Last edited:
Still NEEDING The Assassin Grill, The Muscrat, The Pint and the T Pit.........so 7 Pits I Really Want.........
I'll always have a Weber Kettle and a Gasser - those are Bare Necessities so they don't count.
Where's the Pellet Pooper? :razz:

I have a gasser but it isn't a necessity. Heck, I would be better served replacing it with a shelf since all it gets used for is setting things on it or under it.

Essential gas cookers for me are the griddle and a salamander broiler. With those two and either a kettle or Kamado, there is nothing a gasser does as better.

Back