1st cook for 100 w/pron

big piggin bbq

Knows what a fatty is.
i agreed to cook for 100 for a customer appreciation deal at my work.... what was i thinking?!?!?!?!?!

loaded up theses the day before

2012-07-20_12-49-34_688.jpg

set up

2012-07-21_10-44-29_391.jpg

started cooking at 4am so i decided to take a little nap and this was my view!

2012-07-21_08-57-48_357.jpg

rubbed these to put on

2012-07-21_10-40-09_764.jpg

pulled these off and put in pans, back on

2012-07-21_11-06-54_202.jpg

the line up... corn dip, baked beans, slaw, potato salad, pasta salad, chicken, ribs, pork, sausage, and hot dogs for the picky ones!!

2012-07-21_18-07-04_717.jpg

2012-07-21_18-07-10_622.jpg

overall it was a very trying experience, but the outcome was awesome, i have done business with some of these people for 20 years and none of them knew i could do this... everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the food... thanks for looking

That's a sweet spread. You should of tanked it so they wouldn't ask again. From the looks of the food, they're gonna be hitting you up all the time now.

Send me a catalog. Im sure I can find something to buy and get an invite to the next appreciation dinner. Great job:clap:

Oh man! Good job! I think you better start organizing yourself for the next one cuz by the look of it they ARE gonna ask you again! :heh:

Cheers

Wow, what a spread, I would def. be a customer for life. I hope they all appreciated the amount of work that went into all that.

thanks guys, we feel as if it were a big success, i got several text messages and emails about the food yesterday.... thanks for all the positive comments.... oh and im in the boat buisness... service and parts manager... talking about throwing yourself to the wolves!!!!

Everything looks awesome!! That appears to be a ton of food and a good variety for 100 people! Did you have much left over?

Do you do these big cooks often? That is a bunch of equipment!

Chris

Everything looks awesome!! That appears to be a ton of food and a good variety for 100 people! Did you have much left over?

Do you do these big cooks often? That is a bunch of equipment!

Chris

we had some food left over but the owner of the comapny was there and had 12 people aboard his boat and was more than happy to take it and feed them on the trip home!!!

this is the first time i ever did anything like this.. normally compete in the backyard division and cook for friends in the driveway, i just have this thing for buying webers!!!

Back