THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jzadski

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Joe
So the plan was cedar plank salmon. Which turned into a salmon boil suggested by my son's orthodontist. Which turned into a seafood boil for MIL birthday. The players: Old Bay, Gulf Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Salmon, Crab Legs, Corn, Potatoes and Lemons. Cooked on the side burner of the Ducane. Didn't have a colander big enough so used a foil pan and poked a bunch of holes with a fork, worked great. OMG it was amazing. This won't be the last time for sure. Will add crawfish next time. Could have used Bob's Crusty Bagget. A little shy on the pics but, thanks for looking.

Attachments

Thanks for the kind words all not to mention the mushroom advice which I will add next time. It really was stupid easy to make and I encourage all to try

Back