1 for ME!!!

Nothing like a couple of shiny new cookers to get everyone all excited!

There is nothing quite as satisfying as taking junk you have laying around and building something great out of it.

I'm still kicking around doing that build or not. I've got a lot going on. I have to have my sons truck done and ready to drive by February cause once I get called for work I may be gone till October. He turns 16 in September.

I'm still kicking around doing that build or not. I've got a lot going on. I have to have my sons truck done and ready to drive by February cause once I get called for work I may be gone till October. He turns 16 in September.

Family first Brother. They are only 15 once. :thumb:

I can certainly respect a truck build for your son being higher in priority than a smoker. Family and vintage vehicles top BBQ in the importance scale for me and I hope most. I'd love to have you build me a one-off, but if it doesn't work out, I'll completely understand. There will be some envy in not being close enough to come over and hand wrenches during that truck build though!!

He didn't have a whole lot of interest in it till it started taking shape now all he talks about is this truck and making the varsity baseball team as a freshman. I've built lots a race cars but this one is gonna be cool. Once it's done then his brother has a 1954 f100 so it'll be next one.

Sounds familiar.....you must be an adjuster. lol

Back