My Superbowl fingerfood contribution..

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I drizzled the corn with olive oil, seasoned with kosher salt and cracked black pepper, wrapped with bacon, then sprinkled with more pepper...

005-1.jpg

prepared the new potatoes, onions, garlic, smoked sausage, cayenne peppers. Seasoned the pot with kosher salt, crab boil, old bay and a squeeze of fresh lemons.

013-1.jpg

into the drum at 250F with a bit of hickory...I give the potatoes a head start before adding the bacon wrapped corn..

026-1.jpg

when the potatoes are tender I add some crawdads...

then shrimp...

066-1.jpg

072-1.jpg

then set the crab legs on top..

074-1.jpg

made one sacrificial spam and heated some garlic bread on the memphis pro...

093-1.jpg

096-1.jpg

111-1.jpg

The sacrificial spam sprinkled with a brown sugar cayenne mix then spritzed with whiskey..

140-1.jpg

The smoked snow crablegs, bacon wrapped corn, spicy new potatoes, smoked sausage, shrimp and crawdads...garlic butter and shrimp sauce served on the side.

166-1.jpg

179-1.jpg

It went well with the crusty garlic bread and cold beer..

194-1.jpg

Thanks for looking at my finger food!

I'm licking my finger just looking at the pictures. Looks like who ever was at your party didn't go away hungry. Did they stay awake for the second half?

I should have watched the game at your house.

Looks great!

Joe, If you were here I would have made a batch of frog legs in your honor! :becky: Thanks!

Thank you Larry!

I'm licking my finger just looking at the pictures. Looks like who ever was at your party didn't go away hungry. Did they stay awake for the second half?
It was a long day, but we made it to the end of the game. lol Thanks Bryan!

Thank you Blue! :thumb:

John. sorry to hear you can't have seafood!! Thanks for the kind comment. :cool:

Thanks you DeepSouth!

George, there weren't very many dishes to wash this time but I could have used the help. :-D Thanks!

Wonderful! Any spam left?

The spam keeps everyone busy while I plate the rest of the food. :) It went fast! Thanks btcg!

Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie ... what can I say? For an in-lander you can really do up the seafood!
Marc, If I lived closer to the ocean, I think I'd be in heaven....
Thanks friend. :thumb:

Spectacular looking grub Jeanie! We should have known that you would be coming out with some super food for the super bowl! Great work!

All lookes good as usual. Jeanie you do food so well. I would never have thought of wrapping corn with bacon. What an idea. Will have to try that next time. We have done a boil but not on the smoker. Always look forward to your posts.

Beautiful finger food there Jeanie!:thumb: Are you going to enter them in the "Food you eat with your hands" Throwdown?:becky::pray::thumb::nod: If not...can I use your entry?

Thank you Tom, SmokinPaPa and Bill, I appreciate your kind comments. :cool:

Beautiful finger food there Jeanie!:thumb: Are you going to enter them in the "Food you eat with your hands" Throwdown?:becky::pray::thumb::nod: If not...can I use your entry?

lol Chris.. I didn't know there was a finger food throwdown, I need to check that part of the forum more often. Feel free to use my pics as your entry. :laugh: Thanks! :thumb:

Jeanie if YOU lived closer to the ocean ... I would be in Heaven:becky:
Haha.. Marc! I think it would be the other way around...Thanks! :wink:

UNBELIEVABLE JEANIE!!
Fantastic Photos!!
INCREDIBLE COOK!!!
With food that GREAT, I would have missed the Pack kickin' steeler butt:becky:

Back