Pizza and Movie Night!!!

Clay-b-que

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Last night was family pizza and movie night :clap2: My wife preps everything and everyone gets to make there own pizza and then we put a movie on in the movie theatre for the kids. Last night was Sing! Fun times and great pizza. Not Q but was still great!

IMG_0047_zps5p977oci.jpg

IMG_0048_zpsl4qql1oy.jpg

IMG_0050_zps2fltuc6t.jpg

IMG_0051_zpsfs1qvfbk.jpg

IMG_0052_zpspz2ol2dz.jpg

Nice looking pie! What's the largest diameter pizza you can fit in the PizzaQ?

Nice job. We do pizza (blackstone) and movie most Friday nights as a family as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like a good time with everyone involved.

Wow nice job on the pies! The crust looks delicious. :)

Yes please, I love pizza made at home
Yours look pretty good mate

Nice looking pie! What's the largest diameter pizza you can fit in the PizzaQ?

Hey Moose,
I believe the biggest I can get in there is a 14" pie. The second one I showed is the biggest we have done and that was about 10". We usually keep them around 6" personal pies! Love this little pizza oven. Got it on an Amazon fire sale for $80!!! Maybe someday I will step up to a black stone but no need to right now. This does everything but spin the pies automatically :clap2:

Looks amazing clay! I got one coming tue, have any recipe recommendations or tips?

My wife uses the bobby flay recipe from food network for the pizza crust and it works out great! My tip would be try to bribe your wife to do all the prep and then you take care of the cook. My wife is awesome about this and our team work makes the dream work! Actually she does all the work and I just cook them....that's why they turn out so good :-D

Homemade beats take out any day. Great looking pies. Love the crust.

Back