Well that was disappointing...

DetTigersFan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Was about to order the Limited Edition Applewood Thermapen today and it's now sold out... Wasn't sold out yesterday when I looked for the 5th time... Shoulda pulled the trigger sooner... Aaaarrrgggh :mad2:

You could get an LSU Purple thermapen. ;D

lol I'll pass on that... Maybe a Tigers orange or a Steelers black will be in my future... The other Limited Editions are a little too wild for my taste. I'm a less is more kinda guy which is why I loved that subtle Applewood version.

lol I'll pass on that... Maybe a Tigers orange or a Steelers black will be in my future... The other Limited Editions are a little too wild for my taste. I'm a less is more kinda guy which is why I loved that subtle Applewood version.

Ohhh mannn! A Stillers thermapen would be the stuff!!

OK Thermoworks! Get to it! And one of those circle laser surface thermos with Steely Mcbeam on it!!:pray::pray::pray:

Ohhh mannn! A Stillers thermapen would be the stuff!!

OK Thermoworks! Get to it! And one of those circle laser surface thermos with Steely Mcbeam on it!!:pray::pray::pray:

Thinkin maybe I can just buy the black one and get a small yellow Steelers logo to put on it :shocked:

What's the width of the Thermapens? 1.5 inches?

I see that Rite Aid has anals on sale. What's the difference?

Ok. On my way to the P box now.....:tsk:

All of the colors and skins are the slowest. if you want the fasterestest thermapen just look to the blue one.

meh,.. get a pink one,. your buddies will leave it alone. :p

I didn't even see the applewood one, which sounds like my taste, ... but the flame one is cool. Too bad the back lit ones are so blah... (plain colors) ...An applewood back lit one.... or any wood grain looking one.... that would be cool.

Back