Addicted or Afflicted??

Bludawg

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I was in town today to miss the lights I took a back street and happened on a moving sale while at a stop sign. I saw this box sticking out like a Briquette in a snow bank so I had to check it out. The 20 bucks was in the nice ladies hand before I knew what happened:twitch: What was I thinking:loco:

Meet Bubba

13a242da-df54-4a69-aed7-11aa61ad6d98.jpg

Fatty Time, Farkers- F'n FT

It's not every day you can get a grill on an impulse buy. You'd be kicking your self if you hadn't. Maybe you can perfect the craft on it and tell us how you did it!

I think I'm addicted. The wife thinks I am afflicted. Matter of perspective. Nice new toy.

I think that's a card in crimes against humanity. You should have made money on the deal.

You should have talked her down to $15 considering you have to throw away the water pan. :laugh:

Think of it as doing someone a favor by taking it off their hands and not having to pack it with them on their move.
Good for you!

Great Score! Need any tips for cooking Brisket on it? :becky: But Seriously..... :thumb:

All this new 'quipment you'll be going soft, be careful or you'll end up with one of those electronic gadgets next...

Seriously, nice score!

Back