Opa's Hatch Green Chile Smoked Sausage

I had me some regular Opas hot guts fer dinner tonight I sure wish there was a few of thin in the package

$$$ Shot

Wife still has me avoiding most things white (yes there's a joke or two in there)

Opa's Hatch Green Chile smoked sausage
Burgers with pepper jack AND Swiss
Fresh garden tomato
Avocado
Woodys Smokey jalapeño
Butternut squash
Beer

Last edited:
Great lookin' meal there, 16Adams...my Kriger had Hatch Green Chile sausages last year. I need to start lookin' now, I suppose!

These were bought at United Supermarkets. A chain based out of Lubbock that was recently purchased by Albertsons but still branded United. Our Albertsons was sold to Cash Savers. Markets Farked up here. Opa's is a Texas product and guessing they have a website with retail or online info. I'm going to go buy 5-6 more pkgs for back up. It's good

Those look great Adams. Your whole meal looks mighty fine!
Thanks for the info on the sausage, I'll look for them here.

These were bought at United Supermarkets. A chain based out of Lubbock that was recently purchased by Albertsons but still branded United. Our Albertsons was sold to Cash Savers. Markets Farked up here. Opa's is a Texas product and guessing they have a website with retail or online info. I'm going to go buy 5-6 more pkgs for back up. It's good

Ima check em out... Thanks!!

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep an eye out for them!

Hatch chilies in the sausage? That sounds awesome. I'm doing this in a couple weeks when they arrive. Love the hatch.

Back