Spray Cleaner: Strange Question

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I know this is a strange question, but I guess it fits in Q talk.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a kick ass stain remover that they use for their BBQ clothes or aprons?

Like most of us (I guess), I have clothes and I have BBQ clothes. It's not going to matter too much if the stains are really stubborn regardless of the amount of times I wash it, but if you have any suggestions of secret, powerful products, I'm all ears.

I'm sort of giving in to the fact that I'm going to look like a slob by Sunday afternoon. I'd prefer not to start that way as well.

Eric

actually I use Oxyclean and let them soak for a few minutes and it does a good job on mine.

Simple green.
I had a neon yellow/safety yellow t-shirt.
Swapped out a rear end on a pickup truck while wearing it.
COVERED in grease.
Sprayed it heavily with simple green.
Came out of the wash looking brand new.

I rub in a little Dawn dish soap on grease spots in clothes before washing.

Oxyclean!!! You can even make a liquid concentrate to pour/spray on the stain. (Make sure you test it first on a remote corner or something stupid like all the laundry cleaner products say).

Goop! I'm serious. This stuff even removes oil stains from concrete. Apply, brush it in, let it sit and oil stains gone. I've tried it on clothes too when I got automotive oil and grease on em. Good stuff!
http://goophandcleaner.com

Dawn dish soap also works wonders here, rub it in and let it sit about 5 minutes before putting into the washer. My wife also uses Oxy-Clean with every load of laundry so maybe that also adds to my success.

Back