"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I just got my first remote therm (Maverick 733) and I got a couple game hens I'm gonna smoke with apple and hickory after work tonight.

If I have time, I might try my first 7 bone chuckie on Sunday. I got a nice little 5 pounder.

Might do a meatloaf somewhere in there.

Oh, and someone requested my Asian inspired hot wings, so I'm going to be smokin' it up this weekend!

I might do the first of my turkeys (I will do two over the next couple of weeks, and the wife will do one in the oven on the actual holiday). Depends on what else comes up this weekend.

Thinking of doing a breakfast fatty for sunday. Need to find a good recipe, Never done one before.

Yep, turkey practice run time. We'll have to eat something else, but not sure what that is yet. Maybe a Tri-Tip.

Just got a big arse raw ham yesterday and 10# of belly, so I'll start curing those to smoke next weekend. Gonna make cracklins with the skin tonight to take camping tomorrow. Might grill a little something Sunday night.

Phu & crew and everybody else have a great weekend!

Going to get some Peameal bacon in the cure tomorrow. Making a few things in advance for deer camp.

@Greg.... did you just say "cracklins" and "camping" in the same sentence?
Dang... just dang... two of my favorite things. :laugh: Have a great time!

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and everyone!

Putting the pieces I've been gathering for a mini WSM together this weekend. Will do some leg quarters and Boudin on it.:-D Everyone have a good weekend!!

[URL=http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/mikemci/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20141110_213618_zpsaa152677.jpg.html]
20141110_213618_zpsaa152677.jpg
[/URL]

That's a big arse tongue!

Boudin looks great.

Gonna deal with the leaves tomorrow and build a fire. I guess I better cook something on the fire? Stay tuned!

Back