Red White & Que Comp/Cresskill..Help???

DanB

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Hi All any team willing to take on a non pro for this comp?
Been to a few comps, as a spectator I would like to experience one from a team point of view.
I promise I won't get in the way or steal comp secrets. I might even be able to help out some.
I'm only 10 minutes away so I can be there each day.
Thanks DanB
DBono999@gmail.com

Last edited:
Hey Dan.....on the other bbq site, in the New Jersey Group, member named digitale will be cooking there and his team name is J N C BBQ. Give him a shout out, he was looking for helpers at last years event.

Hey Dan.....on the other bbq site, in the New Jersey Group, member named digitale will be cooking there and his team name is J N C BBQ. Give him a shout out, he was looking for helpers at last years event.

Hi I was with his team last year. He has enough help this year told me to stop by for a cold one.
Thanks Dan

Comp

Guess I'll just be a spectator once again.:cry:
DanB

Dan,

Drop by and chat up some of the teams. We have had guest cooks in the past, but we (and I assume lots of teams) are reluctant to take on someone we haven't met.

Dan,

Drop by and chat up some of the teams. We have had guest cooks in the past, but we (and I assume lots of teams) are reluctant to take on someone we haven't met.

HI Will do!! I do know some of the NJ teams that will competing..
DanB

Last edited:
Dan,

Hi Will you guys be there?
DanB

Comp

Hi Chris Was great meeting you and your wife yesterday.. I did find your Face Book page, will be following your comps. Good Luck in all the you enter!!!
Your brisket was some of the best I've ever tasted.
My wife said I should ask for your recipe. I thought for sure it should have been in the top three, if not the best..
Thanks DanB

PS Your ribs also were very good!

Last edited:
Dan,

It's nice to know that you are a brethren....I have seen your team at many comps. Next time I will stop by and say hi! I am usually judging about 5 events a year in the NJ area.

Judging

It's nice to know that you are a brethren....I have seen your team at many comps. Next time I will stop by and say hi! I am usually judging about 5 events a year in the NJ area.

Hi Were you a judge at Red White & Cue ?
DanB

Back