KBB at Wal mart

Am I dyslexic or does that sign say 7.88 and your post say 7.99 :twitch:. Get it now. Memorial day sale ain't much better.

Am I dyslexic or does that sign say 7.88 and your post say 7.99 :twitch:. Get it now. Memorial day sale ain't much better.

No, apparently I'm blind. $7.88. I even had them double the price

Thanks for the heads-up!

"And not a moment too soon." I was down to 2 bags, didn't know if I'd make it to Mem. Day. Just picked up a bunch.

I would grab it up. That price is just under $.27 a pound which is in line with the HD and Lowe's sales.

No luck here. Full price...

Yesterday I went to my local Wally World and their 15lb bag twin packs were priced at $16.96 (by the sign)

I asked dude...where is the charcoal that is on sale?
I showed him my phone which was on walmart.com (which shows it at $7.88 a twin pack, in-store only)
He grabbed a twin pack and went and scanned it.
It came up as $7.88!

I left with 240lbs.

CRAP... my Walmart has a "sale" on KBB 2-15# bags $16.97 WTF.

Yesterday I went to my local Wally World and their 15lb bag twin packs were priced at $16.96 (by the sign)

I asked dude...where is the charcoal that is on sale?
I showed him my phone which was on walmart.com (which shows it at $7.88 a twin pack, in-store only)
He grabbed a twin pack and went and scanned it.
It came up as $7.88!

I left with 240lbs.

now I have a reason to go back....muahahahahaha

Let me know if it works for you. Mine has the 18lb bags - twin pack and 15.4lb bags - singles. No 15 lb twin pack!!! :(

I went by yesterday to one of the local Walmarts (we have 5) that had them in stock. Took me forever to find. They had twin 16.7 lb bags for 16.96. Looked everywhere and couldn't find them. Finally walked up front to find one of the yellow vest managers, and happened to see a Kingsford display set up. Had the twin 15 lb bags, but marked 16.96 like the others. Showed the lady the website price, and they actually scanned 7.88. They were changing the sign when I left with 90 lbs!

Back