Damn ants!

ericandcandi

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Went to get ant killer and this happened. I know I have 16 of these at home already but, I couldn't help myself. Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a smoke-aholic! Bawhawhaw
1796ce6af836cf81bf9935bb36817d59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You are in the right place. We all have that problem here, and we aren't looking for a cure, only justification.

Hi, my name is Eric and I'm a smoke-aholic!
That is a bit harsh.....looks to me like you have an ant problem and wisely chose to smoke the little ba$stard$ out! Seems like a reasonable and environmentally friendly alternative to spreading potentially harmful pesticides in a food preparation area.
Smoke on Eric!

I know the feeling.

I don't even use Kingsford and the deal on it was so great I bought 3 two packs myself.

I've used one bag for an overnight brisket smoke and everything came out fine. The Kingsford burns for a long time, but leaves a lot of ash, but for the price it's going for it's too good to pass up.

''Tis true ! Ants don't like intense heat so you might need to go back and REALLY buy some, lest the heat lets off at the moment of truth when the ant colony is about to collapse

I think you've found the perfect answer to the ant problem: Pile bags of charcoal on the ant hill; they get pissed off; they move to another yard = problem solved. Happy Memorial Day as we remember all who gave everything so we may que!!!!

This brings up a good question. Am I using the wrong stuff? I just use KBB for heat then add wood of choice for smoke. Seems KBB has won more contests then all of them put together. Please, [emoji12] someone show me the way......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back