THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bobsuosso

Full Fledged Farker
Nice weather yesterday, 4 pm start for the Patriots, might as well crank up the UDS. Couple of fattys, beer bread, and potroast, remembered to take pic's so I guess I didn't just dream it. Fatty was breakfast sausage, provolone, chorizo, onions, garlic, rather tasty

Attachments

• DSCN1972.jpg
    DSCN1972.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN1973.jpg
    DSCN1973.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN1978.jpg
    DSCN1978.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN1979.jpg
    DSCN1979.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN1980.jpg
    DSCN1980.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 258
Good food and a serious Jets beatdown. Hard to have a better Sunday :)

That does look good. And hey- he's a rookie.:icon_blush:
Thanks all for the kind words, deffinetly bigtime rookie, potroast developed too much smoke, have been only using hickory chunks with kingsford, just bought some stubbs I need to try diffrent woods, thanks again all. practice ,practice

It all looks good.
See if you can find some pecan. Same family as hickory, but milder.

If I had been eating that yesterday the Redskins' loss to the Cowboys would have been bearable. All of it looks great!

Not bad for a Taxachusetts Yankee, from a mini State Yankee retired to Paradise,,lol. Seriously Looks great to me...

Back