THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mgp03051

Full Fledged Farker
I picked up my Humphrey's Pint and CyberQ Wifi this Monday got it home seasoned it up and ran it at 275 about 3hrs to set the gaskets.. Tuesday I cooked a couple pounds of Country Style spares. ran the CyberQ adjusted the parameters got it to keep the Humphrey's with in 5 degrees. Last night I setup the CyberQ Wifi not as bad as I thought it was going to be I also downloaded the MyPitPal app. Tomorrow I'm going to put the Humphreys CyberQ threw is paces 8 racks of ribs and a 5lb Pastrami flat.. The cooker has slide out water pan, 8" casters, outriggers, leveling feet, and the color is Bourbon Sparkle ..

Attachments

• 20140310_173705.jpg
    20140310_173705.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
I hooked up the CyberQ Wifi to to my boiler return and supply pipes to see how the MyPitPal App was going to work before I went to work this morning the CyberQ and App didn't skip a beat. It worked awesome

Last edited:
That is one beautiful pit! That is one of the first pints I have seen in the wild! Should have mine in a couple weeks hopefully :sad:

Here are some pic of it loaded up ...ribs went fast no pics of them.. I smuggled the pastrami into the house before anyone saw it !!!:becky:

Last edited:
I'm still getting it dialed in.. But it ran about 8 hrs and I still had a little over 25% of the coal in the fire box left

Back