Naturiffic Harvest Brine & Loot n Booty Everything on the PBC

Evil-g

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I dry brined a small pork loin for 24 hours with Naturiffic Harvest Brine, then decided to rub half with Loot n Booty Everything Rub (thinking I'm adding more flavor) and onto the PBC it went. They were both equally delicious but in a different way and let me say the Naturiffic Harvest Brine needs no enhancements whatsoever.

I missed my window and pulled about 155° but it was still really juicy. Look at those juices.

I know it looks a little dry but it was not.

Bonus photo totally unrelated, Beans & Greens with hot sausage because I felt like cookin that day.

Thanks for lookin,
Gordon

I dry brined a small pork loin for 24 hours with Naturiffic Harvest Brine, then decided to rub half with Loot n Booty Everything Rub (thinking I'm adding more flavor) and onto the PBC it went. They were both equally delicious but in a different way and let me say the Naturiffic Harvest Brine needs no enhancements whatsoever.

I missed my window and pulled about 155° but it was still really juicy. Look at those juices.

I know it looks a little dry but it was not.

Bonus photo totally unrelated, Beans & Greens with hot sausage because I felt like cookin that day.

Thanks for lookin,
Gordon

Nice cooking.

That looks tasty!

I can't say enough about how good the Harvest Brine is.

Thank you so much.
It has surpassed even our expectations. We are working double duty trying to keep it in stock during the holidays.

I'm not complaining though, I am happy we can provide something people seem to enjoy.

Smoke on.

Looks awesome Gordon! Haven't tried Naturiffic yet but I'm loving the Loot-N-Booty rubs. I already ran out of the chicken rub.

That Loin looks like money to me. :thumb:

I am a huge fan of Plowboys on Poultry and Pork Loins but after G's review of Loot N Booty on Chicken, I hung a couple of chicken halves and have to say the Loot N Booty was awesome.

My thought after the chicken was to try it next on a Loin so thanks G, you beat me to the punch, looking forward to trying Loot N Booty on Ribs this upcoming weekend. Thinking of cutting 2 slabs in half and having a Rub off, Loot N Booty, Swamp Boys, Eat BBQ and my current favorite Slap Yo Daddy.

Back