Stubbs charcoal on sale (Lowes Home Improvement)

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
While shopping at the Madison Heights Lowes store i decided to check the outdoor cooking area for clearance sales and was rewarded with this.

14 lbs for $5.99

On sale through the weekend. I cook mostly with wood lately so i only grabbed 6 bags, should get me through the winter.

Also saw this

It was $5 off but i passed. Never heard of "center cut" before.

Anyway hope this saves someone some cash :thumb:

That should get you through the year. If my Lowes had it (which I doubt) I'd pick up a couple bags...which would last 6 months or so. lol

Stupid fantastic deal for the charcoal cookers no doubt! I'll stop by Lowes and look but not holding my breath.

Hmm. 2039.04 cu.in.??? Anyone know what that translates to in pounds?

will go to the city and check it out , I can not get it at walley world anymore .

Nice!! I'm all over the Stubb's briqs. :thumb: Thanks for the heads up.

Stocked up on my way home tonight.
8x2dt1.jpg

Guess I'll be going to Lowes tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up. Hope they have that deal in my area!

Thanks. I just bought Humphrey's that was on sale at my local supermarket but I may have to pick some of this up also.

Home Depot has Embers charcoal on sale. I never tried that stuff. I like stubs.

Never tried Stubbs. Will have to give it a try.

Thks for the heads up! Worth a trip down to the blue and white big box store tomorrow!:-D

Stubbs is great, thanks for the heads up on this! :mrgreen:

Will try Lowe's tomorrow

Thanks, will check with mine but they they seem to not get the concept of what a sale is.

I bought Stubbs earlier in the year...holy white smoke when lighting in a chimney!!

Makes KBB seem clean

Love Stubbs in my PBC....thanks for the heads up!

No idea what center cut lump is either though? Anyone? Is that decent stuff by charbroil or not?

I like Stubbs to. Picked up a few bags on the last sale. Thanks for the heads up!

Back