Memorial Charcoal Ads are Up (HD/Lowes)

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be duplicate posts on this as the holiday weekend kicks off, but I noticed tomorrow's ads were up. Same deal (other than lowes normal 2 limit) so take the add to which ever knocks off the additional 10%. I'm actually about as loaded on charcoal as I can be right now, especially with the lump sale HD had last week.

n61z6rgl.png

qfnDVIMl.png

We don't have other stores like Menards down here so they probably have a similar deal or even something better/another brand.

Thanks Jason!

I did my mighty purchase of 29 bags of charcoal last weekend so I'm beginning to fear for the structural integrity of the attic above my garage. Nonetheless, there's a ton of Kingsford regular fans that are going to benefit.

Thanks Jason! I was headed to Lowes after work today for some things, but I'll do that tomorrow morning on my way to work now!

Appreciate the heads up!

Vam

Thanks Jason! I waited through last week to see what this week would offer. I don't really need any charcoal, but will probably pick up five bundles since my grilling now uses it too...

I'm pretty sure I have enough to last until the labor day sale. Still...:decision:

I saw a post on FB where someone had bought 5 codes for $2.75 on eBay. I'll just pay the discounted price.

With my luck, I'd buy 'em and then they wouldn't work at the moment of truth :(

I agree that it's easiest just to get the killer discount as-is.

I'm sure there will be duplicate posts on this as the holiday weekend kicks off, but I noticed tomorrow's ads were up. Same deal (other than lowes normal 2 limit) so take the add to which ever knocks off the additional 10%. I'm actually about as loaded on charcoal as I can be right now, especially with the lump sale HD had last week.

n61z6rgl.png

qfnDVIMl.png

We don't have other stores like Menards down here so they probably have a similar deal or even something better/another brand.

Menards sells royal oak. I remember my grandpa used it way back when, but does anybody use it now? How does it compare to Kingsford blue?

Just don't try going by HD today. Sales don't start until the 25th. Don't ask how I know...

Ill be hitting up Lowes today. I used up the last of my KBB a couple weeks ago so I need to stock up. I think I'll be going with RO this time around.

Plan on adding a pallet to my half pallet I've got in the garage now.

I don't know if this is nationwide, but our local Ace Hardware has Cowboy Limo for $14.99 for a 20lb. Bag and a free bottle of Cowboy BBQ sauce.

Also have the same deal on cowboy lump at my local ace hardware here

Last edited:
How often do these sales happen? Just wondering if I need to stock up until next spring or just until, say, Labor Day?

Last few years I've done the border crossing with an SUV and picked up 10 double bags. Only have my Focus now. Anybody have an idea how much I can get in a Focus? No passengers.

How often do these sales happen? Just wondering if I need to stock up until next spring or just until, say, Labor Day?

Traditionally they run similar deals at Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.

But if you've got the room for it, I'd always buy as much as you can store reasonably and not have to worry about it if they decide to NOT run the sale later this year or whatever.

Back