shirley warmer grilled chicken.

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
the warmer box is my favorite way to cook. i have made the best chicken ever in the box.start on top rack then turn skin down and put on lower rack to crisp up. sauce and back up to the top rack till done. i can eat chicken once or twice a week.pauls warmer box and my new thermapen equals pefect chicken.:becky:

Nice chicken, you sure make good use of that warmer box

Nice chicken, you sure make good use of that warmer box
yea we are a faimily of 4 the 70 inch cook chamber looks bare with 10 pieces of chicken in it. the warmer box is the perfect size. also it is so easy to control the temp of the box.

I did the same thing today. Fired up some charcoal in the charcoal pan and cooked 20 burgers, 16 brats, and 24 hot dogs for my sons birthday party...and I still had an empty rack on the bottom. My sister in law brought over kebobs and ribs for me to cook. The versatility of the SF cookers is amazing.

Your making it very hard for me to not call Paul and order one!

Your making it very hard for me to not call Paul and order one!

I'm ready to order a 36x84 or 36x96...it seems like a lot of money to drop on a smoker but I guarantee you won't beat the quality and craftsmanship that Paul and Tyler put into their cookers, especially for the price compared to similar products from other companies.

I'm ready to order a 36x84 or 36x96...it seems like a lot of money to drop on a smoker but I guarantee you won't beat the quality and craftsmanship that Paul and Tyler put into their cookers, especially for the price compared to similar products from other companies.
that will be a huge cooker.id love to see how that turns out.

0011_zps7040d957.jpg

36" diameter. 96" long

That chicken looks great! Nice to see how easy it is to do small cooks as well as the large ones!!

the warmer box is my favorite way to cook.

I agree. I use the warmer box 99% of the time. The raised direct set up works wonders for chicken skin. I use my meat hooks and hang meat in the warmer from the top shelf mimicking the PBC. Thus far, I have cooked BB ribs, spares, chicken, steaks, pizza, turkey, brisket and clod in the warmer. All with outstanding results. I'm starting to wonder should I have purchased just the warmer!! Your grub looks wonderful brother :clap2:

the warmer box is my favorite way to cook. i have made the best chicken ever in the box.start on top rack then turn skin down and put on lower rack to crisp up. sauce and back up to the top rack till done. i can eat chicken once or twice a week.pauls warmer box and my new thermapen equals pefect chicken.:becky:
Fired my new 24X65 up for the first time yesterday and after seasoning it for a while started to toss food in it.
The warmer was perfect for a full rack of MOINK while chicken was checking out the main.
Looks like the combinations are going to be endless with the warmer.

Back