Packer Brisket $1.77/lb at HEB today

markdtn

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I am in Texas this week and wanted to bring back some brisket to cook Friday. The HEB stores are having a sale the rest of week with brisket $1.77/lb limit 1 with a $20 purchase. I got a 15# one. We can't get them that big in Chattanooga. They had a 19# one I wish I had gotten, but the one I got looked better. They also had the dry ice to pack it in. Details and photos next week.

I picked one up on Tuesday at $2.98 per pound (choice). Had to go pick up dinner last night and discovered the $1.77 sale, so I couldnt resist and I picked up another choice one. They also had spares on sale, so I picked up 3 of those. My freezer is starting to really fill up. I guess that just means I'll have to bbq more often :-D

Doing the TAFR (Texas Association of First Responders) cookoff next weekend.

HEB has $1.77 brisket, $1.77 St. Louis, and $1.77 Chicken Wings. Nice timing! Props to HEB.... now if I can only make enough freezer space to grab extra....

I checked the HEB sale ads for my area and it doesn't show this. It did list all ribs at $2.77 or something like that. Maybe it's not available where I am... :sad:

I checked the HEB sale ads for my area and it doesn't show this. It did list all ribs at $2.77 or something like that. Maybe it's not available where I am... :sad:
All the ones within 30 minutes of me have them listed at $2.97. I did find a store about 45 minutes away with prime brisket for $3.97.

Same here.

Back up the truck at that price. Its not looking good out there

Back