"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I've got another round of pork souvlaki going on the grill tonight.

Nothing on the docket for Saturday, and I'm hoping for some sort of ribs / rib tips (perhaps Jamaican Jerk) on Sunday. We'll "let the cookies bake," and see how it all works out.

Best regards to Phubar across The Pond.

Y'all have a great weekend! Stay safe, and keep the thin blue rolling as best you can.

Catering baby back ribs for pick up orders and I also have a order in for 3 cheesecakes for mothers day.

But for our personal selves Saturday Pizza and Sunday probably scallops or lobster tail for mothers day for my wife.

Tonight it's fish sandwiches and onion rings. There is a little BBQ joint nearby that is a converted carwash. The guy has good BBQ but I honestly think his fish steals the show. Not sure about Sat/Sun. Double smoked spiral ham on Kings Hawaiian rolls are sounding pretty good. Have a great weekend and Happy Mothers Day, everyone.

Doing a rack of lamb ribs with braai seasoning tonight for the wife since she misses home(S Africa). A good excuse to fire up the grill & change it up a bit. Not sure which grill to go on. In my current location I have a MB 560 and a nearly dead Akorn Kamado. Choices, choices.

Snap...almost Phorgot to post this thread again....thanks Shadowdriver!
Tomorrow my girl's Pops is gonna buy some Phresh Phish....don't know what exactly but I'm gonna smoke them and make a risotto with it.

Have Phun all y'alls! :cool:

After using my Mak 2 star as a regular grill for the past few weeks I’m going to smoke a couple pork butts, overnight, for the first time. Hoping they come out well. Don’t have much time this weekend to grab bulk spices so I’ll be using the famous Dave’s pork rub. Hopefully it’s ok, maybe add little bit of sugar on top to help with the bark.

9 pound butt is already in the fridge rubbed with Hog Waller rub.

It'll go on the RT-590 in the morning.

I'm having the boys over for BBQ, booze, cigars, and the Canelo fight.

Someone better have the decent sense to bring snacks and lunch, because I plan on being a few drinks deep by noon or so.

I grilled a couple of hot dogs and a Country Pleasin green onion smoked sausage tonight.Batchin it this weekend the rest of the tribe is out of town for a baseball tournament.Our local FD is having a Q fundraiser tomorrow so that will be lunch.A local guy a few miles away boils crawfish on weekends and does a damn fine job so will probably grab a few pounds from him for Saturday dinner.I gots a couple bags of filleted crappie thawing to fry up for Sunday when the tribe gets back.Happy Mother’s Day weekend y’all.

Happy Saturday Pholks!
Last night was spaghetti with home made Italian sausage, tonight I'm thinking smashburgers on the BS.
Tomorrow will be prime ribeye kabobs and shrimp 2 ways, tempura and panko for Mom, Dad and Mrs. Fan.
Have a great weekend all!

I guess I gotta Phigure it out! :shocked: kind of an action packed weekend, so it's really hard to say. Looking a little more like grillin' than smokin' though.

Happy weekend to Phu & crew & ShadowDriver & all y'all Pharkers!

Back