Wicked Good Natural Hardwood Briquettes ??

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
Don't think I've seen this discussed here...Looks like Wicked Good has a new product.. Natural briquets (not the lump) with a corn starch binder only..

http://www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com/briquettes.htm

Introducing ... our "Weekend Warrior Blend" 100% Natural Hardwood Briquettes! They are made from the exact same blend of (5) different hardwoods as in our "Weekend Warrior Blend" Lump Charcoal, using only a corn starch as the binder. You will find that these Briquettes burn hotter and as long, if not longer, than our Lump Charcoal ... read more/pictures

Has anyone tried this and had good experience ? Even burn ? Long burn ? Burn hot etc. ?

Would love to try this in the Spicewine to see how it handles in there as opposed to Kingsford..

PS : Am I correct in that they still are not producing the competition blend lump ?

Last edited:
Vinny, where did you see them? (also noticed new icons for reply, or have I missed these all along?)

Not used 'em but would love to try 'em on my hibachi.
ANyone else????

PS : Am I correct in that they still are not producing the competition blend lump ?[/quote]

Only Weekend Warrior is listed on their website. Fireplaces Plus in
Vernon Hills, IL still has the Comp in 11 lb. bags so I'm heading up
there tomorrow.

I emailed their distributor in Minnesota responsible for west of the Mississippi River asking them to please get this in KC. I've been trying for a year to find someone who carries it within 100 miles and nodda.

Back